Glowing skin? Tell me one person who does not like a glowing and attractive skin. Getting a glowing skin is like never ending battle against zits etc.
If u don’t get to deal with those issues right now. Chances are if you do not pay attention to your skin, one of them are bound to come knocking on your door with the others not too far behind.
So get on with it with these following home remedies:
1. Rose Water :
Rose water is a commonly used skin toner. It cleanses and refreshes the skin. It brightens the skin tone by stimulating blood circulation. It also balances the pH of the skin.
How to prepare:
1. Keep the rose water in the fridge for half an hour.
2. Dip the cotton ball in the rose water and apply it all over the face and neck.
Repeat this every morning and evening.
2. Orange Juice.
Orange juice detoxifies the body. Its vitamin C content clears your complexion, giving you glowing skin in no time.
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
How to prepare/ use
Juice the oranges and add salt and black pepper to taste before drinking it.
Drink a glass of orange juice every day.
Vitamins A, B, C, and E, and minerals such as potassium nourish and hydrate the skin. They make the skin soft and glowing and also lighten blemishes.
A ripe banana
2 teaspoons milk
An ice cube
How to prepare/ use:
1. Mash the banana in the milk and apply it on the face and neck.
2. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
3. Rinse with water. Rub an ice cube all over the area for a few seconds.
Apply banana on your face once or twice a week.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera gel is the ultimate solution for skin problems. Its nourishing and healing properties rejuvenate the skin to give it a natural glow.
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
A pinch of turmeric
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon milk
How to prepare/use
1. Mix all the ingredients. Apply this mixture on the face and neck evenly.
2. Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Apply this face pack up to twice a week.
5. Baking Soda
Baking soda exfoliates dead skin cells and also neutralizes the skin’s pH. It soothes the skin and heals any inflammation that may be present as well.
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon honey
How to prepare/use:
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Apply the mixture on damp face and neck using circular motions.
3. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Moisturize as usual.
Apply this face pack once a week.
The sugar granules help to get rid of dead cells. Lemon cleanses, bleaches, and also removes tan. It is one of nature’s best skin brightening agents.
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons sugar
How to prepare/use
1. Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture on your face.
2. Scrub in a circular motion and leave it on for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse off with warm water to reveal glowing skin.
Repeat this twice a week.