Rustle up some tasty fish cakes. They’re easy to make and a great way of using leftover potatoes or fish. Make for starters or as part of a midweek meal.
Great and testy fish cake everyone in the family would love to try:
1. Spiced smoked haddock fish cakes
Get the best bite with these extra-crunchy haddock fish cakes.
2. Salmon & lemon mini fish cakes
These fish cakes provide a tasty gluten-free alternative to your festive spread.
3. Fish cakes with tartare sauce
Make a little fish go a long way with these tasty fishcakes – perfect comfort food.
4. Classic chunky fish cakes
Fish cakes are a great freezer staple as they are ready portioned so you can defrost as many as you need.
5. Feelgood fish cakes
These budget-friendly fish cakes made with canned sardines are packed full of good stuff.
6. Smoked haddock & cheddar fishcakes with watercress sauce
Serve these smoky, cheesy seafood bites with a vibrant green dipping sauce as a party nibble or sharing starter.
7. Peppered mackerel fishcakes
Use up leftover mash to create a comforting, good-value family meal.