This week I was pretty much inspired by a lot of countdown shows. These guys who put them up deserve a medal. Imagine seeing a song at number this week only to come back next week to find out that the song has got lost on the countdown. Amazing!!!
Welcome to Navicorp’s global countdown week 12 edition.
Taylor Swift’s ‘I don’t wanna live forever’ has finally made its way into the top ten and John Bellion’s ‘All time low’s has been knocked out.
I’m excited as always to present to you Navicorp’s #GlobalTopTen week 12 edition.
10. Maroon 5 ft Future- Cold
9. Martin Garix & Dua Lipa- Scared to be lonely
8. Shawn Mendes- Mercy
7.Taylor Swift- I don’t wanna live forever
6. Katy Perry- Chained to the rhythm
5. The Chainsmokers- Paris
4. Alessia Cara- Scars to your beautiful
3. The Weekend ft Daft Punk- I feel it coming
2. Rihanna- Love on the brain
1. Ed Sheeran- Shape of you
These are one of the best playlists you can get anywhere in the planet right now. Relax and enjoy them.
You know we’ve got the “Almost Made It List.” Yes we do! For those songs we think deserve to be on the top ten but are not there just yet.
Take a look.
1. Adam Levine- I don’t wanna know
2. Sean Paul & Annie Marie- Rock a Bye
3. Big Sean ft Eminem- No Favours
4. Bruno Mars- That’s what I like
5. Future ft Drake- You got it
These is a very competitive list indeed.
And here are the ‘biggest fallen hits’ for the week. The biggest hits that have fallen off the top ten and the almost made it list but are still trending here and there. Take a look.
1. Bruno Mars- 24k Magic
2. Lil Wayne- Sucker for pain
3. James Arthur- Say you won’t let go
4. Ariana Grande ft Nicki Minaj- Side to side
5. Hailee Steinfield, Grey ft Zedd- Starving
Those are what make up Navicorp’s #GlobalTopTen for Week 12. We hope you’ll enjoy it. Go ahead and download them.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media.