I have been priding myself as a music critic. I mean I know music and sounds very well but I have not really criticized anyone yet. I’ve been scared that I’ll fail at it so to be sure I got in touch with Joey Akan, Head of Music at Pulse.ng and after a series of discussion, he told me that I can do it. Now I feel so ready. So look out for my next post, I may be tearing some things up in it.
Welcome to Navicorp’s #GlobalTopTen week 13 edition. Ed Sheeran has continued to maintain the number one spot for two weeks in a row with ‘Shape of you’ ,Adam Levine is in the top ten with ‘I don’t wanna know’ and Rihanna’s ‘Love on the brain’ is pulling a lot of weight at number two.
Here’s Navicorp’s #GlobalTopTen Week 13.
10. Maroon 5 ft Future- Cold
9. Shawn Mendes- Mercy
8. Adam Levine- I don’t wanna know
7. Alessia Cara- Scars to your beautiful
6. Taylor Swift- I don’t wanna live forever
5. Katy Perry- Chained to the rhythm
4. The Chainsmokers- Paris
3. The Weekend- I feel it coming
2. Rihanna- Love on the brain
1. Ed Sheeran- Shape of you
Here’s the almost made it list.
1. Sean Paul & Annie Marie- Rock a bye
2. Bruno Mars- That’s what I like
3. Future ft Drake- Used to this
4. Big Sean ft Eminem- No favours
And here’s the “Biggest fallen hits”
1. Martin Garix & Dua Lipa- Scared to be lonely
2. Ed Sheeran- Castle on the hill
3. John Bellion- All time low
4. Bruno Mars- 24K Magic
5. James Arthur- Say you won’t let go
We hope you are satisfied with this list. If you think there’s a song we didn’t include or there’s a song we included but shouldn’t have been included, please let us know via our social media platforms using the hashtag #GlobalTopTen