Roses are red violets are blue sugar is sweet, Valentine’s day is a day of showing love to your loved ones. Doing things that will make them feel loved and appreciated.
Some things to do on Valentine’s day to make it memorable are:
1. Go on a museum. Art! And staring at things instead of talking.
2. Have dinner and see a movie. Eating food and watching someone tell you stories is a classic for a reason.
3. Take a long walk together. You don’t need a destination because you have each other to make it fun.
4. drinks at a bar. Go to your favorite bar or a totally new bar or a bar you’d never go in, grab drinks and have fun.
5. Head to a convention. See if something interesting is around and grab tickets for a day. There’s always something — tattoos, comics, music, etc. — around.
6. Seamless them a dinner order you think they’ll love. And they do the same for you. No telling until they both arrive and you’ve gotta eat it no matter what!
Enjoy the rest of the day with lots of love and hugs from your loved ones.